2pac shakur recorded so many album discography before his death but these musics has been played thousand and millions of times by his fans either to remember him or to be in the old fashioned mood.
2pac discography wasnt that too popular until his death that the hit large on the music industry.
Everyone knew the history of tupac and his gang,his thug life and his fights with the Notorious BIG.
People also ask
How many songs did 2pac make before he died?
How many platinum albums does Tupac have?
What is Tupac’s best selling album?
Who shot Tupac at Quad Studios?
Who sold more albums Tupac or Eminem?
Who sold more albums 2pac or Biggie?
Who was better Tupac or big?
Who has sold most albums of all time?
Who is the number 1 selling rapper of all time?
We just have a simple answer to solve all the puzzles in that question
Read Also: Why is Celine Dion Skinny
Best Of 2pac discography
- November 12, 1991: 2Pacalypse Now: Gold
- February 16, 1993: Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.: Platinum
- February 27, 1995: Me Against the World: 2× Multi-Platinum
- February 13, 1996: All Eyez on Me: 9× Multi-Platinum:
- November 5, 1996: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory: 4× Multi-Platinum
- MAKAVELI 2 – When My Enemies Fall
- MAKAVELI 3 – HIT ‘EM UP
- MAKAVELI 4 – THUG IN ME
- MAKAVELI 5 – THUG PASSION
- MAKAVELI 6 – THUG 4 LIFE
- MAKAVELI 7 – LOST SOULS
- MAKAVELI 8 – ALL EYEZ ON HIM
- MAKAVELI 9 – THUGS DON’T DIE
- MAKAVELI 10 – THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES
- MAKAVELI 11 – READY 4 WAR
- MAKAVELI 12 – RESURRECTION
- MAKAVELI 13 – RETALIATION
- MAKAVELI 14 – TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY
- MAKAVELI 15 – THE REMIX ALBUM (Part 1)
- MAKAVELI 16 – THE REMIX ALBUM (Part 2)
- MAKAVELI 17 – DEDICATION (Tribute Album)
Read Also: What Is Lil Wayne Height
- June 29, 1993: Poetic Justice: Gold: Definition of a Thug Nigga
- March 22, 1994: Above the Rim: 2× Multi-Platinum: Pour out a Little Liquor, Pain
- August 15, 1995: The Show: The Soundtrack: Platinum: My Block
- April 23, 1996: Sunset Park (soundtrack): : High ‘Til I Die
- January 17, 1997: Gridlock’d soundtrack: : Wanted Dead or Alive, Out the Moon (Boom, Boom, Boom), Never Had a Friend Like Me, Life’s a Traffic Jam
- October 7, 1997: Gang Related soundtrack: 2× Multi-Platinum: Life So Hard, Starin’ Through My Rear View, Made Niggaz, Lost Souls
- November 11, 2003: Tupac: Resurrection: Platinum: Runnin’ (Dying to Live), One Day at a Time
- November 25, 1997: R U Still Down? (Remember Me): 2× Multi-Platinum
- December 19, 1999: Still I Rise: Platinum
- March 27, 2001: Until the End of Time: 3× Multi-Platinum
- November 26, 2002: Better Dayz: 3× Multi-Platinum
- December 14, 2004: Loyal to the Game: Platinum
- December 21, 2006: Pac’s Life
10 2pac Quotes About Hustle
- “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.”
- Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy.
- I’d rather die like a man than live like a coward.
- “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.”
- “Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?”
- “Whatever it takes to switch places with the bustas on top.”
- “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.”
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
- My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.
- “I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one. And when it’s said and done. I bet this brother be a better one. If I upset you don’t stress. Never forget, that God isn’t finished with me yet.”
Though many people especially the blacks believed that 2pac wasnt killed by BIG, that he was killed by the whites cos of his fight against racism, this might be true but this has been a long time.
For now, the only thing we can do for him is to still play 2pac discography and live up to his live.